The George and Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation provides grant support to Texas organizations focused on educational, scientific, medical, religious, and other charitable programs.
Grant applications are accepted year-round and reviewed on a bi-monthly basis.
You can register to access the online application via the application portal.
The following attachments are required when completing the online application:
- Copy of your most recent 501(c)(3) letter from the IRS.
- Most recent year-to-date Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
- Most recent 990 with Schedule A and attachments.
- Most recent financial audit, including auditor’s management letter.
- A budget for the year the grant is being requested and/or for the project for which funds are requested.
- A list of Foundation and Corporate supporters and amounts given during the prior fiscal year.
- A list of Board of Directors at your organization.
See the full list of requirements and see previous year’s grants at https://hammanfoundation.org/.