The John S. Dunn Foundation is a private foundation dedicated to supporting charitable organizations in the greater Houston area that provide for those in need.
The Foundation accepts grants year-round through their online application portal and reviews applications monthly. Only one-year grants are available, and organizations should not apply more than once during a calendar year regardless of the response to a previous request for funding.
The Dunn Foundation’s current focus is supporting healthcare clinics for the underserved, mental health programs, medical research, and healthcare education (including nursing programs).
The following information is required for the online application:
- Name and address of nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, including a copy of the IRS determination letter.
- Specific amount requested for your project or program.
- A summary page describing your need, an explanation of how grant funds will be used, and what you expect to accomplish.
- A budget for your project or program, including the total cost.
- The total amount you have raised for the project or program.
- The reason for seeking outside support.
- Copy of your organization’s current annual budget.
- Copy of the organization’s latest audited financials.
- List of the members of your Board of Directors.
- List of the officers of your organization.
To learn more, visit https://johnsdunnfoundation.org/.