The Pearland Convention and Visitors Bureau has opened the 2023 Pearland Cultural Arts Grant to fund programs occurring between October 1, 2022 and September 30, 2023.
The application closes September 26, 2022. A total of up to $40,000 will be awarded, with grant applications funded up to a maximum of $6,000.
Cultural Arts Grants are open to any nonprofit organization located in the city limits of Pearland. In order to be eligible, projects must meet ALL of the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a nonprofit organization, 501(c)3;
- Applicant must be the president and/or official signatory for the organization;
- Organization must be located within the Corporate City Limits of the City of Pearland;
- Grant funds must be used for development and public awareness of Cultural Arts/Fine Arts programs;
- Only one grant application per entity, per year will be considered;
- Recipients must show the impact they have on hotel/motel and tourism industry.
The Convention & Visitors Bureau in Pearland is a division within the City of Pearland, City Manager’s Office. The role of the Convention & Visitors Bureau is to promote and coordinate tourist related activity within the City of Pearland.